Desconectada del mundo.

El tiempo no cura nada, esperar no cambia las cosas, hacer cosas las cambia

20 nov. 2011



Confession #1: I've always wanted a pretty smile. And don't tell me I have one, cause I don't.




Confession #2: I don't say that I don't think I'm pretty to get attention like most people on the internet say I do. I used to get bullied really bad, so I really do think I'm unattractive because that's what people have told me since I was little.



Confession #3: Some people have told me that I come off as rude or mean when I first meet people. It's only because I'm really shy, and because I have paranoia and I think people automatically don't like me, so I get sort of scared. I don't mean to be a bitch, so I'm sorry if I left that impression on you.





Confession #4: Walking down the halls at my school brings all my insecurities back. I feel so ugly around all those other girls, especially because I stick out like a sore thumb.


Confession #5: I'll be your friend no matter what race you are, no matter how you look, no matter what you dress like, no matter what your social status is, as long as you're a good person and I like you. If you're my friend, that means I won't talk about you, I won't blow you off in front of the "cool kids", I won't be two faced, I hate people like that. As long as you're a good friend in return.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario