Desconectada del mundo.

El tiempo no cura nada, esperar no cambia las cosas, hacer cosas las cambia

27 jun. 2011

I want a perfect body, I want a perfect soul

I’m not strong enough to stand up for what I believe or what I need in front of my dad.

I’m not strong enough to stop the tears.

I’m not strong enough to go every fucking day to the GYM and have the body I want to have.

I’m not strong enough to tell the person I like what I feel.

I’m not strong enough to restrain the anger I feel

I’m not strong enough to use that anger to improve myself or against the people who hurt me. I just hurt myself.

I’m not strong enough to end my projects, to fight for my dreams, to stop the self pitty and take a risk.

I’m not strong enough to ask for help. Because I know, now, that my weakness isn’t needing help, is needing it and refusing to ask for it.

My weakness is this sick dark emptiness inside me.

I want a perfect body, I want a perfect soul.

(I want you to notice, when I’m not around)

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario