Desconectada del mundo.

El tiempo no cura nada, esperar no cambia las cosas, hacer cosas las cambia

23 may. 2010



Everytime you feel stress
Everytime you feel alone
Everytime you feel hurt
Everytime you feel depressed
Everytime you feel heartbroken
Everytime you feel like crying


I know you want to bleed
I know you want to scream for help but believe me This isn't the answer !

Don't let it take over your life like it took over mine

When I first started it wasn't very bad then It got worse...and worse...and worse the scars will last forever and look where I am now

I keep trying to stop but my scars keep reminding me of everytime I've felt :

Hurt Stressed Alone Depressed Heartbroken

I wish I had stopped before it became an addiction


Everytime I bleed I feel my problems drain out of me I end up feeling happier I feel like things will get better but my addiction won't stop


I cut again...and again...and again...and again and I can't stop

I can't stop cutting
I can't stop bleeding
I can't stop screaming

I know I've screwed up my life

If you started cutting or injuring yourself anyway I advise you to try and stop quickly before it

Becomes an addiction
Before it takes over your life

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario