Desconectada del mundo.

El tiempo no cura nada, esperar no cambia las cosas, hacer cosas las cambia

1 ene. 2010


I don't want you anymore.

What did I do?
I have no excuse, there's nothing I can say to you but I'm so sorry and it's really not about you at all."
Why do people always say that?
"How can it not be about me if you gonna sleep with me one minute and than walk out on my the next?"
"I'm not who you thought I was and you can't forgive that."
"I'm sorry Kim, but I gotta go."
"
Are you breaking up with me?"
"I'll call you."
"No, no, wait a minute. We're not really breaking up are we? Come on."
"This is just a fight we're having and tomorrow will be like it never happend right?"
"We used to talk about out future. How perfect everything would be."
"
Relationships just can't stay the same, can they?"
"
I loved you. And just because we broke up doesn't mean I can just turn it off like that."
"What happened? When did everything get so screwed up? This isn't how it's supposed to be!"


"Where are you? Why don't you call? Why did you leave without saying goodbye?"
"
I don't know who I am anymore, what I'm supposed to do."


"
I couldn't sleep last night because I know that it's over between us."
"
I feel so lost."
"I'm not bitter anymore because I know that what we had was real."

"Do you miss him?
Everyday."


"Have you ever been in love?
I don't think so
Do you want me do describe it to you?
Ok
Do you remember when you rode with me in the ambulance after I tried to kill myself? -
Of course
That's what love feels like."

"And if in some distant place in the future we see each other in our new lives,
I'll smile at you with joy and remember how we spent the summer beneath the trees, learning from each other and growing in love."

"Do you know what hurts the most about a broken heart? Not being able to remember how you felt before. Try and keep that feeling, because if it goes you never get it back."

"The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds, and that's what you've given me."


"I'll love you forever, Sid
You will?
Yes, that's the problem."

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario